BSNL PREPAID MOBILE
BSNL India introduced a new billing system, CDR (Call Detailed Record) called Customer care Portal for BSNL customers.
The CDR Customer Care Portal is http://selfcare.sdc.bsnl.co.in/ (Please open in internet explorer.)
The CDR Customers ( BSNL Landline / BSNL Broadband) can access customer care services through this portal.
With this feature customers can avail doorstep services without any trouble.
The services offered to the Customers are:
- To submit complaint
- Check the complaint Status
- To submit Service Request
- Check the Status of Service Request
- Submit Request for changes to your profile
- Chick status for changes to your profile
- Check the Order status
- To check the Bills
- Check the payments details
- Request for New Phone connection
- Change Broadband Password
- Check Broadband change service requests
- To Check Broadband Billed Usage details
- To Check Broadband Un-billed Usage details etc
- Check call details
Click this link
BSNL PREPAID PLANS